Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Forthcoming blog posts: June

Yeah, I've had another rough period where paying attention to blogging has slipped slightly. This week alone I've done two DSA Needs Assessments, said a (kind-of) farewell to someone I know, and had a long conversation with a very dear friend. The hours have just slipped by.

So here's an indication of topics I will try and post on over the next few days. Last time I tried this it almost worked except that the planned post on second-hand and independent bookshops got lost off the end. I'll try and get back to that.

Anyway, here's the list

small child impersonating David Tennant
life-changes
more stripes
pen portrait
why some students think study support is 'cheating' (and how wrong they are)
teddy bears (Chrissie, Lisette: no giggling at the back there!)
thoughts on the World Cup so far

Hmmm... I must eat some dinner... (that's a remark to me and not a post-preview...)

1 comment:

JoeinVegas said...

Teddy bears!!!! And stripe pictures!!!!