Friday, April 06, 2007

I'm only amazed it took me this long to start looking...

Primeval.

Sigh. Am still enjoying the recollections of watching the series, am still enjoying re-watching it on DVD (and will be doing a full run-through one day next week when Cloud has returned to work!), and now I find...

... yes folks, despite all the criticisms and mixed reviews, and as proof that almost nothing can get past either fan-fiction or even slash-fiction writers, I find that Primeval has garnered its own little collections and musings of each. I'm particularly enjoying Learning Curve at the moment (it's up to part three at present) after really getting into their earlier fan-fiction for the series.

Whilst on the slash front, this gem of an overview from bigtitch at livejournal (where else) totally had me in stiches (and not a little delighted at those nice screen caps). Hee.

1 comment:

Rosby said...

And this, too...

http://bigtitch.livejournal.com/118840.html