Sunday, April 29, 2007

Daleks to come - honest

Keep the faith folks: you ask for a Dalek post, I will give you a Dalek post (what was that I was saying about saying yes/no?)

But it's 10.45pm and I still have posts in stages of completion and writing as well on our trip to Derby, springtime, dyslexia, why I hate Garry Richardson, and that aforementioned Dalek post.

I will try and promise the Daleks are next. I mean, I'm not still frightened of the last one left...

(Like that will ever be the case...)

And for the record and a hint, I'm STILL not as negative as many others have been. So there.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I remember the time when you go the first Dalek post before you went to work, and the second Dalek post would come around lunchtime, and if you posted a Dalek at 6 o'clock in the evening, it'd be delivered the following morning, anywhere in the country!

You just don't get Dalek post like that any more. We've been waiting a week for this one!

JoeinVegas said...

Can't you just say yes to a Dalek post?