- that County Councils are like Hotel California
- that moving emotional posts often touch a nerve but this can result in feeling like you need the theme from Simon Bates' "Our Tune" playing in the background
- that no matter how hard you try to avoid it, in company, beer will be spilt and it will always create an embarrassing location of staining
- that I am not the last fan from Cud's first incarntion
- that Stephen Merchant, despite his height, was completely unmemorable at Warwick University by those on the campus radio station to the point where no one can recall him being there. And he got lucky by hanging out with a "pot-bellied beardy fella"
- that oiled pretty boys are the eco-friendly answer to Drama Queen Fag Hag JAP's desire for a smaller carbon footprint
Of course, you may remember the meeting differently, in which case please feel free to add your recollections!
We then took our lovely guest EineKleineRob to our favourite Curry House and then home for nattering till pumpkin time to the sounds of Beirut's Gulag Orkestra, The Decemberists' The Crane Wife, and Rachel's Songs for Egon Scheiele. And he bought us some very fine Isle of Jura whisky (although we actually drank our own supply of Laphroig).