Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Lord Tennant's waspish nature

Ah the joys of computers... (click the Watch BBC News button top right).

Not the most riverting interview - BBC breakfast news is hardly known for that - but he does cross his legs nicely, his repetition of the word "waspish" was priceless, and the fact that the clip is headed (ambiguously in my reading) as "Time Lord Tennant speaks about role" * is just iceing on the cake...



* I first read this as "Time (that) 'Lord Tennant' speaks about role". Bit presumptive I thought.... made a Lord already...

2 comments:

Marie said...

Tennant for Lord!

My stupid computer won't play the interview.

Anna Lowman (annawaits) said...

Tennant for PM...!
I like Sian, I've gotta say, but waspish was certainly a bizarre word to choose!

wasp·ish, adj.
1.Of, relating to, or suggestive of a wasp.
2.Easily irritated or annoyed; irascible.
3.Indicative of irritation, annoyance, or spite: a waspish remark.

Hmmm....