Sunday, July 02, 2006

This weekend...

I have been mostly watching:

Casanova (all three episodes over three days: last year we did a marathon run of the lot in one night...)

Doctor Who: Christmas Invasion, Tooth and Claw, School Reunion, and Girl in the Fireplace, plus Fear Her (H had missed it last week) and of course Army of Ghosts*

Selected Douglas Henshall moments from: Essential Poems, If Only, This Year's Love, and Orphans

Extended edition of Gladiator plus selected scenes with commentary

Yes, yes, I know, I didn't watch the footie. Frankly I was depressed anough about the prospects for the game BEFORE it started. Sadly, it lived up (down?) to all my worst fears.

Sorry JJ.

*Holy crap, need another post for THAT one!

1 comment:

Anna Lowman (annawaits) said...

Must have been a good weekend :)