Friday, March 24, 2006

And now, the travels here...

I check my bag
I check my passport
My friends, I see it clear


...

Take care of each other folks, and I'll do my best to look in when/if I can. Anna will do a great job in the meantime of keeping MOST of you entertained. Gather ye in my absence every cutting and picture, every gigglesome piece of information you can, ready for my return on Easter Saturday.

Instructions have already been laid for Green Wing to be recorded (I'm giving up House, CSI and L&O:CI for the vacation... seems I'm actually giving up Channel 5 for the vacation actually)

See ya folks!

4 comments:

Lisa Rullsenberg said...

I'm taking it as being BLINDINGLY obvious that the nation should be watching and recording this programme, not least 'cos it's gonna be ace but also in case my flight is delayed...

Martin said...

Enjoy your trip and hello Anna.

Anna Lowman (annawaits) said...

Hello Martin!
And goodbye Lisa, bon voyage - hope you have an utterly wonderful time :) All the best. x

Marie said...

Have fun. I'll try to distract David from missing you too much.