Friday, May 19, 2006

Great conundrums of our time

Should Rosby ditch her home DVD copy of "Secret Smile"?

I ducked the question by recommending Blackpool.

Scottish accent and sexy, but not (sadly) evil.

Tough call. Though we know where Marie stands. (BTW in case you haven't realised, Haloscan has gobbled all the wonderful comments and exchanges left at Marie's place. So it's plain posts only folks. Therefore note to all Haloscan users. If you ain't paying extra the chances are the comments are disappearing into the ether as each month is archived.)

3 comments:

Rosby said...

Hang on - I think that DT was partially eveil in Blackpool, wasn't he?

He blackmailed his detective partner guy to drop the case against Ripley, because he was running off with his wife...have I got that right?

Maybe I should watch it again.

JoeinVegas said...

How could YOU recommend dropping anything with DT?

Lisa Rullsenberg said...

Rosby: yeah, but he was in love (I'm a romantic at heart)

Joe: I think on closer examination you'll spot I wasn't ACTUALLY recommending dropping DT material. I could just unerstand the argument. I think me still having Secret Smile on videotape says everything...