Tuesday, February 06, 2007

RT, TVT and other assorted Primeval goodies

Lots of nice coverage in the TV weeklies ahead of Primeval starting Saturday. Henshall is described as a "handsome, flawed hero" in the Radio Times (that's definitely MY kind of hero); and we even get a Sunday re-run... great for those occasions when my video recorder is in high demand.

It'll set me up nicely for that start of NewWho in March/April... if only we could be guaranteed a nice bit of sci-fi adventuring all year round. Perhaps some scheduling to get Primeval flow into NewWho flow into Sarah Jane Adventures flow into... well, I guess Torchwood... what else can we have? (I'm semi-discounting Life on Mars since we already know that's gonna be finishing after this next season, but also because it will overlap with at least Primeval if not NewWho as well...)

2 comments:

Anna Lowman (annawaits) said...

NewWho! I shouldn't get excited quite yet though should I...?

Lisa Rullsenberg said...

Ah, go on, you know want to!