Tuesday, February 27, 2007

I will catch up but...

... I've injured my foot so am hobbling at the mo. or rather am just sat at my desk scarcely able to move...

Not feeling very bloggy but do check out:

George's review of Regina Spektor
Marie's book cover preview (and the hysteria in the comments recently - now resolved but truly highlighting the need for a 'typeface for irony')

And of course everyone else whom I haven't time to list...

I'm really not up to concentrating on blogging. Sorry folks... full comments on the weekend, including that Joss Whedon encounter, to come. As well our a review of Tilly and the Wall who we saw last night before I tumbled (one glass of lemonade at the curry house: I was not drunk, just clumsy).

1 comment:

a r d e e said...

Regina Spektor, I'm still trying to figure her out. I like her newest album, but the first two, is umm....

Carbon Copy of Tori Amos?

My blog is NOT down!