Thursday, February 08, 2007

Religious Knowledge

Frightening how much we can retain isn't it? For sure, as EineKleineRob notes, some of the questions are a little easier than others, but even so...

You know the Bible 100%!
 

Wow! You are awesome! You are a true Biblical scholar, not just a hearer but a personal reader! The books, the characters, the events, the verses - you know it all! You are fantastic!

Ultimate Bible Quiz
Create MySpace Quizzes



First time I did it I got 96%... As soon as I re-read my answers I knew exactly which I had gotten wrong. My dad was clearly watching me on THAT...

5 comments:

Marie said...

90pc, and I thought I was doing a pretty lousy job.

Reidski said...

61% - and I'm sure that most of the ones I got right were pure guesses!

Rob said...

Two shots? Tsk.

JoeinVegas said...

My goodness (or your goodness) two of you now at 100%!

Lisa Rullsenberg said...

Yeah, but you know what a little sinner I am Rob...

;)