Wednesday, January 31, 2007

What was it that REM sang? Bad Day?

Bad Week more like.

Let's just say that as Friday is the new Saturday (what with NCIS and Law and Order: Criminal Intent on Five), I'm looking forward to my Fridays more than ever. We drink wine on Friday to celebrate it being Friday.

God, my head is hurting. People, I will be properly rejoining the blogging universe as soon as my brain feels able. Currently though, its only capable of enjoying the new bathroom and shower (water tank to move next week by the way, so flooring too could be in place soon...) and counting the days till Primeval starts.

I'm getting there slowly.

7 comments:

Matt_c said...

#It's been a bad day,
Please don't take a picture,
It's been a bad day,
Please#

It's not the end of the world and you know it. You'll feel fine.

JoeinVegas said...

And, why is this your Wednesday post? Is it anticipation, or did you really mean Tuesday and the wine was last night?

Neil said...

It's been a bad day in Beeston ...

J.J said...

I bring glad tidings -

IT'S FRIDAY TODAY!

Hope your week improved Lisa darling.

Lisa Rullsenberg said...

JJ: no it hasn't but it IS now Friday!

Reidski said...

it could have been worse, Lisa, you could have been stuck in the photocopying room non-stop for the last day and a half like I was cos you can't trust the wee jock chube who is supposed to do it to do it right! have a guid weekend.

Marie said...

It's now Saturday morning. I hope your Friday night provided everything you'd hoped for (personally I'm an Ugly Betty / American Idol Friday night girl, but the principle is the same).