Thursday, May 24, 2007

Workplace motivation

I'm probably not quite as cynical (wise?) as either Shuggy or Will, but I did appreciate Shuggy pointing me to a certain image from Will.


I do have the following quote on my office door, but that's for a particular reason:
"Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could; some blunders and absurdities have crept in; forget them as soon as you can. Tomorrow is a new day; you shall begin it serenely and with too high a spirit to be encumbered with your old nonsense."

Loved the picture though!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hurrah for Emerson ;-)

You quite like him don't you!
Big hug to you regarding work;
not too long to go now eh! X

George said...

This and more can be found on the wonderful despair.com.

I want a pessimist's mug!