Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Last.fm

Hmm. It's been a while since I first became aware of Last.fm and probably almost as long since I got the word from George and thought how how 'up our street' it was. Especially when he wrote this description of it:

All in all, this place is a haven for all us anal, alphabetised record collection type dudes!
Not at all right for me then...

;)

Anyway, you'll be unsurprised to hear that I now have a presence on last.fm now (Rullsenberg's last.fm page) and am building up the tracks played incrementally.

I've already had contact from Chrissie saying what a nice supplement the 'radio' feature is to the CDs we exchange. So if you've yet to be inflicted with my taste then a little and limited taster can be ascertained from there. But bear in mind we haven't even played a small part of the - ahem - muchly diverse and substantial collection of music in the Rullsenberg/Cloud house.

1 comment:

George said...

Welcome aboard fellow geek.

Admission: I have previously disconnected myself from the internet in order to listen to Donna Summers...