Saturday, February 25, 2006

Our first steps into a new age: digital camera is us

Gulp. Very scary. But also exciting. Try these: you may like them.

First up: me, with a backdrop of assorted books and CDs




This next one shows off a fetching 1905 fireplace with tiling.




And finally - though I now realised I should have edited the wires out of the picture, is a photograph of one of the most favourite things I own (if I was just on about a "favourite person" that would have to be Cloud, of course ... but in his absence...)




So, we enter the digital age: be afraid, be very afraid (that's a message to ourselves as much as anything else...)

2 comments:

JoeinVegas said...

Do you always wear stripes? (no complaint, just wonder)

Lisa Rullsenberg said...

Joe: not always, but it is a trademark style thing for me. When I don't wear them, people assume I'm ill (in point of fact I'm not wearing... oh actually I am: I still have my stripey scarf on AND my red and black striped cardigan worn at the blogmeet... just not on my legs today...)

I'm feeling a bit grotty I have to admit...