Friday, January 13, 2006

You may have spotted my absence from blogland

Minor point I know, but I have been ill. After scarcely sleeping on Monday night, I came home on Tuesday feeling like BLEURGH and have spent last few days at home not venturing out, drinking honey and lemon, smoothies, eating tins of tomatoes and nice bread (tomatoes may I stress, not the tins themselves), and indulging in copious amounts of video and DVD watching. I've dipped into several seasons of X-files, watched the whole of Firefly (which never fails to blow me away: what were the network thinking of cancelling that?!), and Terminator 2 (I felt inspired after I watched most of the first one last night).

I still feel pretty pants but until today could hardly summon the focus to read let alone use a computer. So feeling a tad better but still coughing and spluttering. Subject to not keeling over again I'm back to work Monday. Being ill sucks (apart from watching stuff). And having Cloud look after me. Awh...

5 comments:

Reidski said...

I just popped in to request your return to blogging, but don't need to do that now.

Glag you're getting better - and, yes, being ill does suck!

Lisa Rullsenberg said...

Thanks!

Anna Lowman (annawaits) said...

I was getting concerned too! All the best :)

Anonymous said...

Aw, being ill sucks!

In my case it was a tummy thing, but what the hell, it sucks no matter what.

To cheer you up, go look at the piece of gossip I just heard, which I posted in the comments box on the top post currently on Struggling Author...

Anonymous said...

On second thoughts, don't. My better nature got the better of me. Sorry!