Thursday, January 19, 2006

I'm clearly not fully better

I read this post at Norm. Having missed his original post I hit the link.

And again.

And again.

And I think I had gone through about 25 links before I gave up thinking "this is mad?! Where's the damn joke?!"

Then I came across it again at She-Who-Reads and tracked it again ... spotting a clue in a comment.


For the record I am naturally mousey brown and usually dye my hair red. I am not sure what this says about me, but I am claiming that I am still below par health-wise.

7 comments:

Rosby said...

"Blogtastic" (If it isn't already on there.) A truly fantastic blog, Wild and Wandering Thoughts of a frizz-laden loon being an example.

JoeinVegas said...

I think it only took me twenty links or so. So it seems I'm not quite as 'blond' as you.

Anonymous said...

Hmmm, I saw this a couple of weeks ago, and it took me six or seven clicks. And I'm a black haired bloke.

J.J said...

Let she who 'got it'on the first attempt cast the first stone.
And that's not going to be me (natural brunette).

John said...

Took me about eight clicks to realize.

I was blond as a child.

Kara said...

Brilliant.

Anonymous said...

I got it fairly early on, being a greying shade of very dark brown, but I was actually searching for the denouement. Perhaps there was a denouement, and I was too stupid to get myself out of a loop of links...