Friday, September 07, 2007

How many 'zzzzzzz' in I'm really tired?

Back.

Home in my own house. Flew back over east edge of LV (hi Joe! [left side of plane got best views]). Have now been effectively awake for about 30+ hours, so rather feeling the strain.

I may not be at my best over the next couple of days (and it's back to work Monday: lovely!)

Hopefully some postcards made their way back to the UK - if you didn't /haven't gotten one (and I have your home address) assumme it's in transit somewhere... Arrival may be another matter.

Have unloaded luggage; now need to eat....

Toot toot peeps.

6 comments:

JoeinVegas said...

I thought I heard a scream up there somewhere, or was it the snoring?

Lisa Rullsenberg said...

Well I did say "hello Joe!" and waved as I was going over...

Marie said...

Welcome back! You were missed.

Anonymous said...

Welcome back to the Land of the Lost!

Anonymous said...

Hi sleepy head, I've been trying to post a comment but with no success :(
If this one makes it through, I hope your first day back at work was at least bearable. Good to have you back home Lisa & Neil;get some more sleep!

J.J said...

Welcome home lovely Lisa!

And thank you for your postcard :-)