Monday, May 02, 2011

30 day song challenge - day nineteen: a song from favourite album

All I seem to do is moan about how hard these are to choose!

In much the same way as a favourite artist is hard to choose, so is a favourite album. Logically, a favourite album would be Different Class by Pulp, but I've already had Common People and I-Spy as tracks on here. F.E.E.L.I.N.G.C.A.L.L.E.D.L.O.V.E. is pretty awesome though.

How about a well-played album?

Picaresque by The Decemberists has had a lot of playing, but again I've already had This Sporting Life from that great album, and previously praised the bonkers narrative of The Mariner's Revenge Song!

What about Laura Marling's wonderful debut Alas, I Cannot Swim? That's had a lot of airplay, especially Night Terror.



What about a long-term favourite: Buena Vista Social Club - much played over the years, with Chan Chan remaining a favourite for making me feel pretty chilled.

Gah -- it's too hard. Ask me another day!

No comments: