Monday, June 30, 2008

Lordy me: I am SO shallow but the hair just makes me go *thud*

Oh my: I really shouldn't be so shallow but really, good hair just makes me go weak.

I know, I know: this is not lost on me when the man I truly love has had all his hair pulled out from the stress of living with me, but even so [scroll for photo].

It shames me to admit it but I am shallow to the core. Maybe if I keep looking at the pictures I will overcome my response?

*thud*

Nope. Seems that doesn't work.

The thought of Primeval coming back for a third series with this hair style....

Gah... I'm already hyperventilating.

Hat tip for the link at the Dougie fan site, and yes, I do love his acting talents, but my word... *thud*

[Isn't there some net phrasing for fanning oneself?

I said fanning, as in trying to cool down... listen more closely people!]

4 comments:

Jane Henry said...

And I was just thinking about you, Lisa as we watched the making of primeval documentary on ITV3 tonight...

I like the hair too. Reminds me of when my husband had some. AND Cutter has my husband's coat too. Spooky...

Anonymous said...

"It is only shallow people who do not judge by appearances." Oscar Wilde.

Ms Heathen said...

Primeval series 2 was for me let down by DH's slightly choirboy-esque haircut, so I am definitely rooting for this new and improved style in series 3. Perhaps we should set up an online petition?!?

JoeinVegas said...

Well, we are finally getting to see Primeval - advertised to start in late July. Oh well, just two years behind.