Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Things I know today that I didn't know yesterday

I missed Matt_C's birthday. Forshame.

I missed Paul Evans putting Stapleford on the blogging map via his Normblog profile.

I learned that there really are some very strange people in the world.

I learned that film makers can subvert distribution difficulties made worse by bigots.

I also discovered that after way too long away from MediumRob's wonderful blog that he has a new 'quick comments' facility that wasn't there on my last visit (which will age how long it has been since I last formally visited). There will be precisely ZERO prizes for anyone who guesses which of the quick comments on offer made me laugh aloud....

2 comments:

Rob Buckley said...

Come back! We miss you!

Lisa Rullsenberg said...

Well, I am provisionally hopeful of some time online tonight. Boy is having a quick sojourn in Oxford - though he promises he will return home before pumkin time - so all being wll I will indulge a huge amount of online catching up... of course the last couple of times that has been scheduled its all gone fubar at the last minute. but Hopefully as term calms a little (I'm still booking up 2.5 weeks ahead with students) I will get more time to do some evening online browsing and more lunchtimes (for just having lunch let alone online browsing!)
ta for missing me!