Tuesday, October 17, 2006

After Marie's public service announcement...

Marie made a P.S.A. yesterday:
[public service announcement]

If you texted me today, can you please resend the message, as I may have inadvertantly deleted the text without reading it? This particularly applies if it was Daniel Craig with a proposal of marriage.

[/public service announcement]
In the interests of clarification of course, I had to add this:

Does that mean if it was DT you don't mind having deleted it? In future could you consider forwarding to me? happy to take him off your hands...
Rullsenberg | Homepage | 10.17.06 - 1:28 pm | #
To which Marie kindly added:
I like to keep both crushes alive. Keeps them on their toes. In the same way that Tennant and Henshall get to fight over you. It really is best for everyone.
strugglingauthor | Homepage | 10.17.06 - 2:03 pm | #
As the saying goes: BWAH!!!

No comments: