Monday, November 17, 2008

My blogging pace

My year by year stats are a bit revealing aren't they?

2004 - I started in Sept and I managed 47 posts
2005 - hitting my stride, I manage 762 posts in my first full year
2006 - keeping up the pace, I squeeze out a ridiculous 824 posts
2007 - then it pretty much halves, offering up just 478 posts
2008 - and with only around another month of blogging to go, this year is halved again to a pathetic 217 posts so far

Someone tell me that its quality that quantity that counts?!

5 comments:

Imposs1904 said...

The other day I thought I was coming up to my 2000th post until I realised that included 347 posts still in draft. ;-)

I think there's a wee moral there but if I knew what it was I'd blog about it. ;-)

Lisa Rullsenberg said...

BWAH! Hope you and Kara and Owen are coping well (how's the Kitchenware/Sprouts fest coming along?)

Bree said...

As a blogger who's lucky to manage an average of 1 or 1.5 posts per week, I'm counting on that "quality over quantity" thing. Keep 'em wanting more, I say! :)

Imposs1904 said...

I OD on Steve McQueen. Pure bliss. ;-)

swisslet said...

are you counting this one?