Friday, September 26, 2008

Leaning towards the DVDs as we reach the end of the week

Oh bloody hell: the BBC for all its trailers doesn't seem to know what to do with its own product does it when it can't keep Merlin in the remotely same slot for its first two weeks. Bah.

I'm stockpiling DVDs like fury at the mo - I'm actually probably about a months worth of watching behind on what we currently have and now Cloud has declared a need to see The Sweet Smell of Success again. The backlog grows.

Still, after this week at work - computers being generally bloody useless at every turn - its nice to get home and acquaint myself with my lovely mac again.

And listening to iTunes just makes me so happy.

Right, off to decide whether tomorrow is a decorating day. And have some late food - leek and potato gratin.

1 comment:

Jane Henry said...

What did you think of Merlin, Lisa? I blogged it last week...