Wednesday, January 05, 2005

Watching The X-Files

Over the course of last year whilst I was indoctrinating George into the ways of Buffy (an experience he is unlikely to get over), I was simultaneously being drip-fed The X-Files. So imagine my delight when I found that box-sets of videos were being made available through The Works (remainder bookstore chain) as just £9.99 GBP each... I got S5-7 cos they aren't out on the cheaper DVD sets for ages yet. I got S1 on the cheaper DVD sets... and over Christmas I found the video box sets were now just £4.99
...so I got S2 and S8.
Now I just need to get S3 and S4 on DVD and I will be a happy bunny.
Yes, I know, there were NINE seasons of The X-Files, but Season 9 only has some highlight stand-out episodes and as I have G's old taped-off-the-TV tapes that will do for me. Season 8 has the fantastic episodes where Billy Miles comes back and those have GOT to be worth a season of interest ...we'll just gloss over Moronica [TM TelevisionWithoutPity] though if you don't mind...

No comments: