Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Music selections: not quite an MP3 list

Inspired by the excellent choices of that InvereskStreetIngrate, I thought I would start to post up my own compilation lists.

So here is the first, put together a few weeks ago until the title of Gender Split Songsters for the lovely Chrissie.

Boom Bip (featuring Nina Nastasia): The Matter (of our discussion)
Frost: Duo
PJ Harvey: A Perfect Day Elise
Melys: I Can't Stop This Now (even if I wanted to)
Tanya Donnelly: Lantern
Camera Obscura: Phil and Don
Laura Cantrell: Not the Tremblin' Kind
Caroline Martin: The Singer
Holly Go Lightly: Wide Open
PJ Harvey: To Bring You My Love
Sleater Kinney: The Swimmer
The Delgados: And So the Talking Stopped

The Rentals: These Days
Terry Hall: Chasing a Rainbow
The Delgados: No Danger
Menswear: Being Brave
Pulp: Razzamatazz (Acoustic version)
Ballboy: You Should Fall in Love With Me
The Proclaimers: Sunshine on Leith
Aztec Camera: Oblivious
The Ramones: I Want You Around
The Pixies: La La Love You
Ben Lee: All in this Together
Lampchop: Theme from 'Dallas'

No comments: