Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Emma's Movie Tag

I may well take this up myself when I get chance, but I wanted to say I really enjoyed reading Emma's take on this movie-tag.

I particularly liked her answer to question 11:
11. You are given the power to greenlight movies at a major studio for one year. How do you wield this power?

Alright! Well, first, I’d get Marty Scorsese and Rupert Grint in the same room, and introduce them to each other. The movie is called “GCSEs,” and it’s all about a dude who’s trying to study for major exams in his life, whilst there’s stuff going on his life at the same time. Sound familiar? Now. I’d also get Tarantino directing Gyllenhaal, Bernal and McAvoy in a convoluted love triangle story (hot menage a troises, please), and Thomas Newman scoring that. No doubt. I’d disallow Orlando Bloom, Hilary Duff, Scarlett Johansson and Daniel Radcliffe from finding work, and I’d let Massive Attack score any films they like. I’d get Chris Doyle as chief cinematographer more often. I’d write scripts and force people to make them into films. Oh, and I’d find work for Miranda July, Ang Lee, Ethan Hawke. And there should be a biopic of Jen Aniston made, with Frank Lampard as Brad Pitt. That’s right, Frank Lampard. He's got to be good at something, hasn't he? And I'd also like to see Nicholas Hoult and Rupert Grint fight crime. That'd be nice.
Hilarious but also sharp. I especially like the idea of Maqssive Attack appearing in my film scoring.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh! *bows and blushes*

Yay!