In no particular order then my additions...
- Celine (Julie Delphy, Before Sunrise/Before Sunset) - for being vulnerable, spiky, expectant, mischievous and for the great way she deals with Jesse ["baby, you're gonna miss that plane..."]
- Anne Napolitano (Mercedes Reuhl, The Fisher King) - for knowing what love really is, for being sparky and pained, and for coping so well with the quirky-beyond-belief Lydia (Amanda Plummer), who could easily have been another choice from the same movie
- Mary (Kathy Burke, This Year's Love) - for keeping her self-esteem: "I'm not that desperate..."
- Marge Gunderson ( Frances McDormand, Fargo) - for just being the coolest pregnant woman ever
- Amy Archer (Jennifer Jason Leigh, The Hudsucker Proxy) - two Coen brothers women? Yep, I love 'em - "I won the Pulitzer Prize!"
- Mathilda (Natalie Portman, Leon) - for being older than her years and vengeance-driven
- Sarah Connor (Linda Hamilton, Terminator 2) - in the original she's pretty much just a screamer, albeit one who finally 'triumphs'. But I love the psychotic, pumped up momma that she becomes in T2
- Cecilia (Mia Farrow, The Purple Rose of Cairo) - for being such a great dreamer
- Isabelle (Isabelle Huppert, Amateur) - what's not to love about a nymphomaniac ex-nun who's never had sex?
- Margo Channing (Bette Davis, All About Eve) - one of the first BD films I remember seeing and she just mesmerised me
- Devon Stockard (Mischa Barton, Lawn Dogs) - one of the few child roles I can bear to watch, and before Mischa went all OC on us...
- Marla Singer (Helena
Cardboard-BoxBonham-Carter, Fight Club) - in a boy's film she absolutely dominates the screen when she's on it
- Trinity (Carrie-Ann Moss, The Matrix) - not the trilogy, just The Matrix. Kicking ass and looking cool - what a combination!
- Alabama Worley (Patricia Arquette, True Romance) - for being way cute and fighting back
Okay, that's just a few first thoughts and as I say Marie KNOWS she has nicked off with a lot of the great ones I would have chosen. I mean, she's already stolen off with Thelma and Louise, Rizzo, Ripley, Hildy Johnson etc etc. It's tough following that choice!!