Sunday, June 24, 2007

Tappity-tap...

How the hell did I not get that earlier? Tappity-tap. The sound of drums. Now 'hear' someone going 'wooo-oooo-ooo' over the top....

Bloody genius.

Whatever the collective Whoards thought, I was captivated. But I will have to spend another week ducking and covering to avoid spoiling the finale.

That means no reading of comments on MediumRob, I suspect (so that feed is just mounting up comments for post Sat 30 June at the mo). I just can't take chances.

It couldn't top last week's magnificence (it would have been hard to) but it DID provide a cracking part one of a finale double-bill. With fan-wank overload and more internally grinning references than my brain could keep up with, I had to mentally stockpile them all for that crucial second, third... well, re-viewing shall we say. Shudder. Aged doctor though: that HAS to be resolved (and SHUT THE FUCK UP IF YOU KNOW HOW IT DOES).

Did like the sidebar remark about "you've been watching too much TV..."

Oh have I really got to wait another 6 days, 8 hours, and 20 bloody minutes...

1 comment:

Rob Buckley said...

I'll try to censor them of anything spoilerish, but I imagine everyone will be trying to avoid spoilers themselves now.