It's called VOTE CLARE!
(NB if you ain't high by the end of reading her post then you are clearly lacking something...)
But there's more to it than that (what, more than THAT?!!!): there's a meme too.
Three reasons why I would be an ideal housemate imprisoned in a house with random strangers for way too long.
- I would provide good visual entertainment - of course, that would only work in a real house with strangers rather than perhaps a virtual one (but maybe if we all had webcams... oh heck...)
- I make darn fine choc chip cookies (thanks to Joe's inspiration) - always good for keeping people happy
- I can talk obsessively and at length about many subjects such as those listed at the top of my blog... hang on, that's potentially more of a negative...
Three reasons why I would be the Housemate From Hell
- I am an unsociable grump and can easily fall into moody fits of sulky depressed silence - probably NOT a positive for long-term stuck with strangers scenarios...
- I'm not a joiner in activities: there's a reason I was never much good at clubs and societies
- If tasks go wrong and our food provision goes down this will Not Be A Good Thing. I get cranky when I'm hungry. You wouldn't like me when I'm hungry.
Now people, pick up this meme and RUN WITH IT!!!! That means all of you!!!
Clare needs your votes.
You have only until MIDDAY 2 JULY 2007!!!! Then this mail will self-destruct!
(Or go into archiving... It's a close run thing)