Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Atheism

I'm Scientific it seems - rather like Sonia and lovely EineKleineRob. A little worrying though given my lack of science knowledge as compared to them!

You scored as Scientific Atheist, These guys rule.
I'm not one of them myself, although I play one online.
They know the rules of debate, the Laws of Thermodynamics,
and can explain evolution in fifty words or less.
More concerned with how things ARE than how they should be,
these are the people who will bring us into the future.

Scientific Atheist

83%

Militant Atheist

67%

Apathetic Atheist

67%

Angry Atheist

58%

Spiritual Atheist

33%

Agnostic

33%

Theist

17%

What kind of atheist are you?
created with QuizFarm.com

3 comments:

JoeinVegas said...

So you would take the time to argue with somebody that has an invisible all powerfull friend?

Lisa Rullsenberg said...

I'll argue with just about anyone!

Girl said...

so whats the difference between these types of atheism?