Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Blogmeet pictures

A little belated people, but hopefully these photographs of the bloggers meeting held Dec 9 2006 in London will amuse. Especially the excellent shot of me (deliberately) pulling a face. You can compare and contrast to the shots at Mars Hill and Wongablog.

Paul Burgin: Photo by Rullsenberg

Rullsenberg pulls a face

Deep in conversation at the December 06 London blogmeet

Noshing and chatting at the December 06 London blogmeet

Bloggers in conversation: December 06 London

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think, by and large, taken in the round, as it were, Bloggers are best left to the imagination.

Matt_c said...

Who said that? I thought I heard something. Must have been my imagination... (Ba-dump-cha)

Nice to see you have photo of me eating like a small child.

Anonymous said...

Christ there is some ugly buggers there. Good job I'm not in any of the photos. In fact, good job I wasn't even in attendance. Or in London. Indeed, I was most definitely out of the country. I was visiting some friends in Costa Rica. Shame I couldn't make it.

Next time though, hey?

Anonymous said...

'are some ugly buggers'. I was drinking, and am from Suffolk.

JoeinVegas said...

Does 'pulling a face' mean that you don't normally look like that?

Lisa Rullsenberg said...

Joe: Harumph...
am most mortified...

:0 or should that be ;)