Friday, April 08, 2005

Nick Matthews

Senior Fellow at Warwick Manufacturing Group. Current political/industrial commentator on the Rover collapse.

And previously a Student Union Executive candidate at Wolverhampton Polytechnic in the 1980s under the slogan "All the teddy bears pick Nick" (and if you have seen him you will know he does indeed resemble a teddy bear). Cloud once wore a teddy bear suit as part of the campaign team (trust me, if I find the photograph I will be throwing myself in the deep end of getting pics on this blog!)

Smart man - watching him tear up the hypocritical standpoint of the Conservatives on Channel 4 news last night was a real buzz.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thats a dreadful picture surely you can do better than that! Sue has just bought herself all the bloody Buffy DVD's box set so I am a Buffy and occassionally a West Wing widower.

How did Ms Guggenhiem end up and and what are you and himself upto!