Am sure that this has been doing the rounds longer than this year but it amused me...
YOU KNOW YOU ARE LIVING IN 2005, WHEN....
1. You accidentally enter your password on the microwave
2. You haven't played solitaire with real cards in years
3. You have a list of 15 phone numbers to reach your family of 3
4. You e-mail the person who works at the desk next to you
5. Your reason for not staying in touch with friends and family is that they don't have e-mail addresses
6. You go home after a long day at work, you still answer the phone in a business manner
7. You make phone calls from home, you accidentally dial 9 to get an outside line
8. You've sat at the same desk for four years and worked for three different companies
10. You learn about your redundancy on the 10 o'clock news
11. Your boss doesn't have the ability to do your job
12. You pull up in your own driveway and use your cell phone to see if anyone is home to help you carry in the groceries
13. Every commercial on television has a web site at the bottom of the screen
14. Leaving the house without your cell phone, which you didn't have the first 20 or 30 (or 60) years of your life, is now a cause for panic and you turn around to go and get it
15. You get up in the morning and go on line before getting your coffee
16. You start tilting your head sideways to smile
17. You're reading this and nodding and laughing
18. Even worse, you know exactly to whom you are going to forward this message
19. You are too busy to notice there was no #9 on this list
20. You actually scrolled back up to check that there wasn't a #9 on this list
AND NOW YOU ARE LAUGHING at yourself!
Have a good day
Thanks to Rita