Sunday, October 15, 2006

Sweet Marie

After Rosby provided yet more hilarity (catch it here while you can and here when you can't), Marie updated us with this and this:

Dreamt about that lovely David Tennant last night. Aaaaaah. He was singing backing vocals for Van Morrison. Of course. He's a multi-talented man our David, but I do worry about my subconscious sometimes.

Hey where did you go
When the Slitheen came?
Off in your Tardis
Playing a new game
Spinning round the planets, laughing
Standing on the galaxy's edge
Being possessed by alien lifeforms
Kicking crap out of Daleks, oh
With Who, my brown eyed boy
Who, my-y brown eyed boy.

Do you remember when we used to sing:
dum-dee dum dum dum dum-dee dum dum dum dum-dee dum dum dum
oo-EE-ooooo EEEEEEE-ooooo
wah wah waaah wah wah waaah...
(dum-dee dum dum dum dum-dee dum dum dum dum-dee)
oo-EE-ooooo...


Sorry, I think I changed songs there. God I miss Doctor Who.

Now, who's going to buy her that Doctor Who doll with the sonic screwdriver?

More to the point when am I going to face up to the fact that Neil WILL break me down into admitting that I really really want one of these myself....

5 comments:

Marie said...

I'm actually more excited about the Doctor Who bubble bath:

David Tennant, you're the one, you make bathtime lots of fun...

JoeinVegas said...

No, that's the rubber duckie song.

Just caught him in the Casanova series - he was fairly nice.

Lisa Rullsenberg said...

Fairly nice?!!!!

Hmmm, maybe you really have to be female to appreciate...???

Marie said...

No, the Gays voted him sexiest man alive too, in one of their periodicals.

JoeinVegas said...

Guess that puts me somewhat in the middle (muddle?)