Sunday, October 15, 2006

Opening Lines: coming to an end with a prize?

I've been finding that health, work and house-pressures have been taking their toll on me of late. Compounding these has been my guilt over the issue of what to do about my 'commitment' to providing opening lines for you.

So here's the thing.

I'm going to do a final 25 lines post sometime before the end of the year.

Everyone who has got one line or more right, whether from a daily or a collection post, can - if they want - receive a compilation 'prize' relating to the songs used in the posts.

So that's an incentive for you all; or maybe not??!! It kinda depends on your choice and your taste!

4 comments:

Paul 'Fuzz' Lowman said...

I don't really know what you mean when you say 'tag,' but here's my contribution.

"Nightmare of Ecstasy: The Life & Times Of Edward D Wood Jr." -Rudolph Grey

"The world was standing, momentarily, still. But time and train continued ever westward..." - Ed Wood, 'Takes One To Know One'

A quote within a quote. And a quote from the kinky B-Movie director's pulp fiction that doesn't contain the words 'addict' or 'pervert' or 'drug addict zombie pervert' etc. Result!

Paul 'Fuzz' Lowman said...

Aw, jeez...just realised I commented on the wrong pst here...

Paul 'Fuzz' Lowman said...

...also realised I can't spell 'post'...

Lisa Rullsenberg said...

Pst... don't worry, it's fine! hee hee hee...