Monday, May 21, 2007

Lacking eloquence

Sometimes, even though I guess by trade writing is something I'm always involved with producing, absorbing, resolving, I don't always feel particularly eloquent.

Now is one of those moments.

Partly, this is influenced by off-blog events (aka the real world) where the PTBs -"Powers That Be" to those lacking even the Angel reference point - are creating an atmosphere that is less than conducive to calm and certainty.

Fret not folks, it's nothing to do with Neil, or even my job (directly). But it's less than settling in impact and isn't helping me be eloquent.

Does this explain why I'm listening to Low?

4 comments:

Marie said...

Would this be a bad time to say I'm absolutely pining for a Who review from you?

Here's hoping the PTBs F off.

Rob said...

Declare a General Stripe. That'll teach the buggers.

Hang in there, girl. ((HUG))

JoeinVegas said...

The real world? Isn't that a TV show? (or just in the US)

George said...

Nothing like a spot of Low to cheers you up, especially 'I Don't Understand'. Oh yes. Hope the forecast is for an improvement...