Thursday, November 10, 2005

What I have not been doing; what I was doing; what I am

What I have not been doing
- not at work
- but not skiving
- not sleeping very well
- not blogging or checking my email (no computer internet access)
- not watching daytime TV
- not playing with my new computer (yes, finally)

what I was doing
- sneezing
- coughing
- feeling knackered. This was probably not helped by having got up at 5.30am on Saturday to send Cloud to work and me finish a Needs Assessment report for work [which, btw, I dragged my ass into work Monday to hand over only to discover today the person I handed it to hasn't even looked at it yet...]

what I am
- back at work
- very tired
- behind on my blogging and emails (apologies everyone)

MOTTO: bear with me folks.

2 comments:

Anna Lowman (annawaits) said...

The phrase 'bless' is overused at the mo, but 'bless'. Hope you're not too bad :)

Reidski said...

you poor wee thing - hope you recover soon