Friday, December 23, 2005

Hmm... guess what I have been doing tonight?

Apart from drinking wine and being invited by the neighbours to join them to watch Madagascar on Xmas afternoon with their children (NB have already declared need to be back home by 6.55pm sharp)...

well, of course the evening was centred on the need to balance watching "Dead Ringers" against the start of Jonathan Ross...

Hee. DR was worth watching just for the line delivered by 'Christopher Eccleston':
I was intense: you're just Jarvis Cocker in space
Hee hee hee. As a huge Pulp and Jarvo fan I couldn't resist giggling "well, that works for me", recalling the line from the article in the Grauniad last January:
Tennant does admit to one D-list fantasy: Celebrity Stars In Their Eyes. "I'd like to be Jarvis Cocker; he's my karaoke favourite."
But swiftly on to the main attraction...

That red velvet suit...

Dude, I don't know how you choose your wardrobe, but it made you look especially Jarvis-esque (again I say, no bad thing!): ultra lanky - man, that's a good crossing of the legs pose ya have there - and though his hair looked a little well-controlled for some people's liking (I doubt I would be the only one to say a good ruffle was crying out to be made), he did, in the words of the texts I received afterwards look "hot".

Somehow requiring mucho laying down now...

That should be lying down...

Nope, think I was right the first time...

2 comments:

Marie said...

In comparison to *that* casanova wig, the hair was a dream.

Anna Lowman (annawaits) said...

The suit was STUNNING!