Thursday, September 27, 2007

Things are this bad

I've just been and bought myself a Doctor Who poster. Yes, the week has been like that. I needed it. I deserved it. And the week sure as hell ain't finished yet so I'm gonna deserve it even more by the end of tomorrow.

Though where the hell it can go is another matter. My office wall space is full unless I remove a set of shelves and whilst I think the Buffy poster has been part of my identity since getting my own office space here, I suspect that a full blown "my gawd, he's hot" poster of Tennant and his TARDIS may just prove too much sheer self-indulgence in sci-fi geekery to be tolerated in my working environment. Especially given the work I do.

Pah.

Back when I was young (read: single) I could post posters onto the ceiling above my bed and have the fun of them falling onto me in the middle of the night and scaring the bejeesus out of me (whilst also getting a frisson of thrill).

Now I have a nice warm Cloud - which is much better than any poster could ever be - but man, I wish I had more wall space!!

1 comment:

Anna Lowman (annawaits) said...

I've got serious DW/DT withdrawal symptoms at the moment... maybe I should get me a poster. :D