Sunday, March 05, 2006

Rob Buckley is a responsive blogger

It's nice when the pleas of bloggers to their compadres get great answers: after writing a Doctor Who post without his usual inclusion of a gratuitous David Tennant picture, Marie shouted up for resumption of usual service.

And bless me if the lovely MediumRob* didn't come up with the goods in a spectacular fashion.

Sigh.


*Rob, there are just so many Robs out there! Please select your own unique Rob identifier if this doesn't suit (we have EineKleineRob and HolyHosesRob so far - the latter has even adopted it as his blog moniker: still, I haven't even tried to distinguish between all the Pauls that alight at this blog...)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll go along with MediumRob for now. It's better than the alternative: RobIsNotEnough.

Lisa Rullsenberg said...

BWAH! No I would never have done that to you! thanks for having a sense of humour about it!

Lisa Rullsenberg said...

Rosby's comments (in the Prison Break post, but really for this) are totally on the nose.

I mean, of course Tennant would prefer meaningful conversation with teenagers, twenty-somethings, or even perhaps a just-about-30-something like me...

Then again, I think that from both Marie's and my perspective the whole "meaningful conversation" thing would possibly take second place to other meaningful activities...?!

Shameless I am: utterly shameless. To so denigrate competitions for the under 12s!

Marie said...

I'm all for meaningful conversation. Afterwards.

Lisa Rullsenberg said...

BWAH!!!