Monday, October 17, 2005

Yeah... just what I needed...a collision of people

Glance at one of the David Tennent fansites. Scan down the last few days news. Spot headline "Free Jimmy etc!" (scroll to 16/10/05)

Think: "I recognise that title..."

Yep - here (scroll to September 20th), and here (scroll).

Think: "wonder if they will do the voice-overs at the same time?"

Think: "I think too much, my brain will have one of its strange moments again...."

Note to Christine Anjela: I know what you're thinking, so let's not go there here! (As the saying goes, "we'll have that conversation some other time!")

2 comments:

Marie said...

Also, I was at school with Animal Activist Number 3 (voice). The circle closes...

Lisa Rullsenberg said...

BTW, I still love Emilia for her performance as Spig in "Shooting the Past"... yet another piece of TV that moves me to tears.