- needed to contact an electrician - took til just pre-Easter.
- needed new shower
- needed to order new shower - with Easter and trips this took til end of April to arrange delivery / collection.
- plumber advised when trying to install that actually original shower should never have been fitted as wrong power level for the wiring [so could not fit as would not have been safe]
- needed to return newly purchased shower for refund
- needed to contact NEW and different supplier for the most suitable shower
- needed electrician to collect this [as outside of area and opening hours didn't allow us to collect]
- hurrah today electrician came with shower to install.
Problem: faulty valve in shower - manufacturers need to come and deal with it.
Result: still no functioning shower.
Thank heavens we actually have a bath.