Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Missed posts

Sorry folks: I meant to blog honest I did. I meant to post about us going to cricket at Worcester - but Cloud has all the pics on his camera. Still we had great sun that day, the lovely view of Worcester cathedral (which we also did a visit to before the match) AND the company of good friends (and thanks to a friend of a friend, sat in the member's section). A good day.

But now, the lovely - if draining - sunshine we've had has promptly disappeared. Poor George and Sonia and plus 1 turned up only to find the Vic beer garden freezing and a distinct drizzle of rain; Helen found Stratford to be raining AGAIN; and I have even been reduced to buying a handbag sized pink umbrella.

Bring back the sun!

3 comments:

Evil Pixie said...

I will try to send some of our sunshine your way. We've had too much of it (and the heat) and can use a break.

JoeinVegas said...

Rain, in England? Please, send some to us. 44 and sunny here yet again.

Lisa Rullsenberg said...

44 is maybe a BIT too hot for me: I can cope with about 30, up to about 35... above that I start to disintegrate...