Thursday, December 11, 2008

Christmas e-Cards

Hopefully everyone who I have thought I should send a card to has at least had an e-card by now. Do shout up if you feel deprived of one -- I've probably not intentionally missed you off, its just I didn't really do a list this year. A few peeps have had/got hard copy cards as well.

I'm also sending e-cards because Care2 cards saves a bit of the rainforest for each card sent. Yeah, its not much and there are lots of other good causes but I've not really had time to think this through. Especially as I HAVE sent actual cards too.

I kinda suck at Christmas - this year especially.

*sigh*

One more day at work...

5 comments:

Marie said...

I got mine! Thanks Lisa!

Sarah said...

I got mine too - THANK YOU!

JoeinVegas said...

Oh come on now, it only happens once a year.

Anonymous said...

I got mine too - very cute :-) Thanks very much!

Rob said...

Loved mine - thank you!