Thursday, August 09, 2007

DWM New Who Season 3 Companion magazine and other forthcoming activities

Yippee! There was me expecting that this was out the day I fly and expecting to have to squeeze it into my hand luggage. By chance I pop into Forbidden Planet today and YIPPEE! There it is! Hurrah!

So, between now and Wednesday I will be:

  • Dying my hair (it's been cut - and by all accounts people like it)

  • Going to Summer Sundae in Leicester (not camping, just train/taxis)

  • Finishing reading The Eyre Affair

  • Starting and finishing reading - Gods Behaving Badly (signed copy arrived today, personalised by the lovely Ma Phillips)

  • Starting and finishing reading DWM New Who Season 3 Companion magazine

  • Catching up with the most recent issue of the Buffy season 8 comic book

  • Washing clothes dirtied by attending Summer Sundae

  • Packing for vacation
Pah - its all a bit busy!

And some kind Sass-y soul sent me a DVD copy of Blink with the full-length Doctor Who confidential to keep me cheered.

Brilliant!

1 comment:

Marie said...

Sounds like a fun week, except maybe the laundry...

Ma x