- Primeval (swoon - come back soon Cutter!)
- the return of Life on Mars (last one tonight! Argh! I need 'resolution' of a sort!)
- the return of NCIS and Law and Order: Criminal Intent (hilariously, Five is best loved in our home for its quality US imports - what did they drop when they celebrated being 10 a couple of weeks ago? Yep, the Friday night dose of what makes the channel good)
- the return of House (it may be cliche, but it's a well done cliche. What can I say? I like smart, flawed characters)
- and of course just to avoid me getting Paisley Boy withdrawal symptoms, the lovely, lovely, lovely Doctor Who came back.
And now, as if things weren't lovely enough already, next week I get another dose of Dougie! Sea of Souls takes up the post-Life on Mars slot with a two-parter featuring lovely Mr Henshall. Someone is clearing making these schedules for me.
Warm feelings of happiness. Hee.