It's 10 years on apparently since Space started. And I'm not alone in my love of Spaced as Anna proves.
Show your love for the show: what are your favourite moments?
Some of mine would be:
- the Job Centre scenes about "the Phantom Menance" (in fact any mentions of TPM have me in fits -- "Sarah?" "No, George Lucas" and cue bonfire clip)
- Amber leaving the house ("Buffy!")
- the expressions of love for a fictional FBI agent
- the dinner party
- "too fruity for crows"
- The Matrix spoofs
- going clubbing and the A-team dance
- Tim's drawings
- "Hawk the Slayer's rubbish!"
- Twist's affect on Brian's art and Marsha's moment of inspiration
- the tank
All utterly brilliant and more besides.