We'd been painting most of the day (nice company from David Tennant and Catherine Tate on the radio) and tea was getting delayed. (Home made fish-pie: very nice)
So would I go with heartbreak (Primeval) or desert-pleasure (Doctor Who) as priority?
Well, thanks to the delay in me preparing tea and a very early start for Primeval, I went for the following compromise:
- watch the start of Primeval from 6.15pm
- go and eat tea
- grab an extra few minutes of Primeval from 6.35-6.45pm
- delay what I know will be the inevitable tears by watching Doctor Who for the full hour
- find Primeval not yet on 'Catch Up TV' (grumble)
- watch Robin Hood
- watch Doctor Who Confidential
- watch Primeval on Catch-Up (thank you Virgin)
- after some extra tv and wine have meltdown over decorating (and probably over my psychologically shite week at work and the impact of Primeval)
I feel a bit better now.