Thursday, March 22, 2007

Primeval finale: new series soon please!!!

This has been a post in the making since last Saturday.

Well, never mind. I have, in the meantime, been watching the repeat (Sunday), and then the new DVD arrival. Scrummy!

Primeval DVD

But crikey. That was quite a final episode! For those who didn't stay the course, it was interesting that whilst episode three proved to be a halfway point episode in more ways than one, things really picked up a pace in the final three. Culminating, of course, in the world-changing paradox impact of the anomoly-travelling.

So how long do we have to wait to find out what happens next?!

2 comments:

Anna Lowman (annawaits) said...

"Culminating, of course, in the world-changing paradox impact of the anomoly-travelling."

Haha of course! I'm afraid I'm one who didn't stay the course...

Anonymous said...

I'm one who did stay the course and I agree with your comments. I don't have the dvd yet but I'm working on it. I guess we have to wait until next year to find out what happens.. *whimper*